Heating Replacement in Warner Robins, Macon, Bonaire, GA, and Surrounding Areas
Heater Replacement Service Provided By Pro-Aire LLC
We depend on our heating systems to make our lives easier, especially during the winter. Naturally, we become frustrated when the precious heating system has problems or stops working altogether.
Among the many questions you may have, a major one should be, “Do I repair or replace my heating system?” It is easy for people to assume repair is the best option, but sometimes it’s just not worth it. If your home has continuous heating problems, it may be time to invest in a heater replacement in Warner Robins, Macon, Bonaire, GA, and surrounding areas. Contact Pro-Aire LLC for a heating replacement today!
Warning Signs of Replacement
- Too Many Repairs: If you have to do repairs more frequently, it’s a sign to start looking for a replacement. Sometimes those repairs will begin to add up, and it’s not economical. The money you spend on repairs could be going to a whole new system.
- Energy Bills: Take notice when your monthly energy bill comes in and it’s higher than usual. This can be because the efficiency of your heating system is low. If the system works harder to heat the home, it will bring up your energy costs. If the heating system leaks or drafts, heat will escape, and it has to run longer to provide the same amount of heat. In this case, looking into a more efficient heating system would be better.
- Uneven Heating: If you notice that some rooms are warmer than others, then it is clear the airflow isn’t good. A working central heating system should be able to heat all the rooms in the home with no problem.
- Strange Noises: When unwanted noises from the heating system start to disturb your peace, it could be a sign that something is damaged. Depending on what heating system you have, it could also be dangerous.
- Age: How old is your system? The average lifespan of a heating system is 10 to 15 years. When a heating system is too old, it will just give out. It can also be a safety issue for the house. At this stage, getting a newer system would benefit you as you can have a more efficient system and utilize newer technology.
- Air Quality: If you start to notice dust and soot in the air, it’s a red flag. Not only is it a sign that your system isn’t working correctly, but it also is a fire hazard. This is when a professional needs to be called immediately. Replacing that system right away will keep your home safe.
There are many options for replacing the old system. The most common heating system used is central heating, which includes a furnace. You could choose from natural gas, oil, electric, and coal furnaces. When looking for a heater replacement in Warner Robins, Macon, and Bonaire, GA, be sure to consult your local HVAC professional for the best option for your home.