Heat Pump Maintenance In Warner Robins, Macon, Bonaire, GA, And Surrounding Areas
As a homeowner, you know that routine maintenance is essential to the longevity and efficiency of your heat pump. Improving the performance of your heat pump can help you save on your energy bills and extend the life of your unit. Call the experts at Pro-Aire LLC for heat pump maintenance in Warner Robins, Macon, Bonaire, GA, and Surrounding Areas.
Key Maintenance Tasks To Perform By Pro-Aire LLC
- Check the Coils for Dirt or Damage: A heat pump unit consists of evaporator and condenser coils which will need to be checked regularly for the build-up of dirt or any damage. These coils can be cleaned with a coil cleaning solution and a brush.
- Inspect the Outdoor Unit’s Fan Blades: Heat pumps have a fan in the outdoor unit which helps circulate air. Over time, the fan blades can become bent or damaged which will impact the performance of your heat pump. It is crucial to inspect and replace them regularly if necessary.
- Check for Leaks: Heat pumps use refrigerant to transfer heat between the indoor and outdoor units. If there are any leaks, it can cause your heat pump to operate less efficiently. Be sure to check all hoses and connections for any signs of leaks.
- Clean or Replace the Air Filter: A clogged filter can restrict airflow and cause your heat pump to work harder than necessary. It is essential to check the air filter on a monthly basis and clean or replace it as needed.
- Check the Refrigerant Level: Heat pumps rely on refrigerant to operate efficiently. If the refrigerant level is low, it can cause your heat pump to work less efficiently. Be sure to check the refrigerant level and add more if necessary.
- Electrical Connections: Heat pumps have electrical connections which can become loose over time. It is crucial to check these connections on a regular basis and tighten them if necessary.
You can help extend the life of your heat pump and improve its efficiency by performing these tasks regularly. If you are uncomfortable performing these tasks yourself, contact qualified HVAC technicians at Pro-Aire LLC to perform heat pump maintenance in Warner Robins, CA.
Grab The Benefits Of Heat Pump Maintenance
- Heat pump tune-ups can help improve the efficiency of your unit by up to 15%.
- Routine maintenance can help identify potential problems early on before they result in costly repairs.
- Heat pump maintenance can help extend the life of your unit, saving you money in the long run.
Keep Your Heat Pump Healthy With Us
Pro-Aire LLC is a family-owned and operated business. Our trained technicians aspire to provide quality HVAC services to homeowners and businesses in Warner Robins, Macon, Bonaire, GA, and surrounding areas. We offer a broad range of heat pump maintenance packages which includes heat pump repair, replacement, service, and installation to suit your needs and budget. If you are in Warner Robins, GA, call us at (478) 328-COOL (2665) today to schedule your heat pump maintenance service.