Heat Pump Service In Warner Robins, Macon, Bonaire, GA, And Surrounding Areas
When you are looking for a heat pump service in Warner Robins, Macon, Bonaire, GA, and the surrounding areas, trust Pro-Aire LLC with your heat pump unit. We are your one-stop shop for all your heating and cooling needs, and we will take care of everything from start to finish. Give us a call today at (478) 328-COOL (2665).
What Happens During A Heat Pump Servicing?
A heat pump is a pre-eminent part of your home. You can’t afford your heat pump unit to break down when you need it the most. Therefore, regular servicing is a must. Heat pump servicing usually happens once a year, but depending on the model and make of your heat pump, it might be more or less frequent.
During a heat pump service, our team will check the following tasks:
- Thermostat Calibration: We will check to see if your thermostat is reading the temperature accurately. It helps to ensure that your heat pump unit is working effectively.
- Cleaning of the Evaporator and Condenser Coils: We will clean the evaporator and condenser coils to ensure they are free of dirt and debris. The heat pump will work more efficiently when the coils are clean.
- Lubrication of Moving Parts: Our technicians will lubricate all the moving parts on your heat pumps, such as the compressor and fan blades to help prevent premature wear and tear.
- Refrigerant Levels: A healthy heat pump has an adequate amount of refrigerant. We will check the levels and recharge the refrigerant if necessary.
- Inspect the Electrical Components: Heat pump servicing includes the inspection of all the electrical components on your heat pump unit to ensure that they are working efficiently. It includes the wiring, circuit breaker, and more.
- Clean or Replace the Air Filter: Air filters should be replaced quarterly as it gets dirty over time. A clean air filter will pass the airflow more efficiently and reduce the strain on your heat pump unit.
Why Should You Schedule Heat Pump Service?
Heat pump servicing is crucial to saving you from the following troubles:
- Higher Energy Bills: When your heat pump unit is not running efficiently, it will use more energy and result in higher energy bills.
- Poor Indoor Air Quality: A heat pump that is not serviced regularly can circulate dust, pollen, and other allergens in your home, which can lead to poor indoor air quality.
- Frequent Repairs: You can prevent any major repair issues from arising and save yourself money in the long run by servicing your heat pump unit regularly.
Servicing your heat pump unit is essential to keep it running smoothly and efficiently. Pro-Aire LLC offers heat pump servicing in Warner Robins, Macon, Bonaire, GA, and the surrounding areas. Call us at (478) 328-COOL (2665) to schedule a heat pump inspection.